Hotel Gym Review considers any information that relates to an individual and which identifies that individual, such as your name, email address or telephone number, as personal information.
Collection of personal information
The purposes for which Hotel Gym Review collects, uses and distributes your personal information are:
- Communicating with you. We will register and follow up on accommodation reviews, inquiries, comments and other requests that you submit to us through our website. This may include communicating with you by email, or calling you by telephone.
- Forums and accommodation reviews. You may wish to participate in our online forums or offer your opinion of an accommodation property on Hotel Gym Review's website. In some cases, you may be required to provide certain details, such as your name, username and email address. You should also be aware that your comments may be made available to others, inside or outside Hotel Gym Review's website, depending on which particular forum you are accessing, or which accommodation property you are reviewing.
- Supplier arrangements. The personal information of suppliers communicating to us through this website may be used for purposes of conducting transactions or other procurement activities.
- Marketing and promotion. Your personal information may be used by Hotel Gym Review and its suppliers, partner or advertisers to conduct direct marketing or promotional efforts. These efforts may result from specific information that you have requested online or which Hotel Gym Review wishes to provide you about its offerings without being requested by you.
- Administering the website and conducting customer satisfaction surveys. Hotel Gym Review's will use your personal information in order to administer and improve our website. We may also use your personal information to conduct customer satisfaction surveys.
- Gathering statistics. Hotel Gym Review will compile statistics regarding the use of its website. We may collect information through our website by using cookies and clicktrails. All information collected by means of cookies or clicktrails will be anonymous, aggregated and only used to develop and track traffic patterns and the volume of use of our website.
Please be aware that we may be required by law to disclose your personal information without your consent pursuant to judicial or other government requests, or to protect personal safety, the public, or our website.
Accessing, Correcting, Updating and Deleting Personal Information
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, or would like to request a copy of the personal information we have in our possession about you, please send us an email at privacyoffice@TravelTalesMedia.com. Please also do so if you consider your private information to be incorrect or wish to have it deleted, so that we may make any necessary changes.